Slide-out Pantry Trays for Cabinets
- Pull-Out Pantry Tray
- Available for Frameless and Face Frame Cabinetry
- Material: Solid Maple
- Also available in Other Sizes
- 5/8" Solid Maple with Dovetail Construction
- Notched and Drilled for Undermount Slides
- Simple Kitchen Cabinet Storage/Organizer
- Drawer Slides Required for Installation, (See Required Drawer Slides) & Matching Slide Device, (See Required Slide Device)
- Pilaster System Required for Installation, (See Required Pilaster System)
|Purpose of||Detailed Information|
|What is difference between "With Flange" vs
|Flanged front locking devices fasten into lower edge of drawer subfront. Installation screws are driven at a
convenient perpendicular angle and suggested only for narrow drawers minimum inside width 3-3/4". Devices
without flange require drilling into rear lower area of sub front. Screw is angled in typically due to driver
bumping into drawer bottom. Neither strength nor frameless/face frame characteristic determine which device.
Cabinet maker preference for easiness of fastening determines choice of flanged vs non flanged.
|What is the Purpose of Pilaster System?||For standoff to fasten roll out trays. Each tray has height adjustment on pilaster without tools every 1-1/4".|
|What is the reason for the different size Standoff
1/4" or 5/16" for Pilaster System?
|Difference is stand off distance from inner wall of cabinet to drawer slide fastening. Standoff distances vary
based on various widths of face frame overlay in from of cabinet wall, size of hinge and mounting plate
intrusion into opening, etc.